At Burton Physiotherapy Centre, We aim to provide a professional and caring service for all our patients. As chartered physiotherapists specialising in musculo-skeletal diagnosis and treatments we cover all ailments to do with muscles, nerves and joints such as shoulders and hips. We are however very proud of our reputation in spinal pain therapy and the effective spinal treatments we are known for. If you are suffering with a bad back then we are confident we can give you a helping hand to get your life back with immediate and gently effective therapy.
We are very confident in our tried and tested treatments and we know with our qualifications and experience that we can help. However just in case we dont live up to our high standards of results then we never want you to be out of pocket. Thats why if by the end of the initial session we can't give you any treatments, advice or information that will help you, then we will pay any other therapist of your choice their full initial fees to see you. In addition we will pay you another £10 towards your time and effort to see us. This is our Promise to you, no small print, no quibble, just a nice guarantee that your going to get the quality you expect and paid for.
- Burton Physiotherapy centre clinicians will never just give out exercises - we treat people with gentle care and progress with various treatments as necessary.
- Burton Physiotherapy centre clinicians won't only treat you with just spinal manipulations or postural adjustments, we will treat you as an individual and decide if soft tissue treatment, manipulation, electrotherapy, acupuncture and various other treatments may suit your needs best.
- Burton Physiotherapy Centre is a local service with affordable treatments so we don't charge you an arm and a leg!
- Burton Physiotherapy centre's clinicians all have degrees and also post graduate qualifications to ensure you get the best care possible.
- Burton Physiotherapy centre is recognised by all major insurance companies like Bupa, Axa PPP healthcare, Groupama, WPA, Simply Health, Pruhealth, Cigna healthcare, Nuffield health, Aviva and many more so that for some of you lucky ones, treatments are free! We normally invoice your insurance company or work directly so you dont have to pay as you go.
- Burton Physiotherapy centre has free parking and is only 100 yards from Burton high street so if you ask kindly you can nip into town before or after treatment with free complimentary parking!
- At Burton Physiotherapy Centre we can normally book you in within 48 hours and if you are flexible within a few hours if necessary!
- Burton Physiotherapy Centre was established at Peel Croft Surgery over 14 years ago and has grown on the back of our good service and reputation.
- Burton Physiotherapy centre clinicians are all chartered and nationally recognised with the health professional council so that you can be sure you are seeing reputable clinicians.
- Burton Physiotherapy is now located in our bigger and newly refurbished building with our own neuro and pilates rehab gym and spacious treatment rooms so that your therapy experience is even better!
- At Burton Physiotherapy centre we offer appointments as early as 7am and as late as 9pm so you don't have to worry about missing work or family - let us fit your appointment around your diary.